Returns, Exchange & Cancellation Policy At Tamanna's Boutique.
We advise all of our customers to contact our customer service team for assistance before making a purchase if you are not sure of the size or displayed colour. This is expected due to colour or size differences from viewing on different screens and with different models wearing them; although we try and give a true representation of the product it's not always ideal.
Once an order is placed, if the customer wishes to cancel the order they will only be able to do so within the first 24 hours. After the 24 hours has expired only store credit is available; refunds will not be given on any occasion after the 24 hours is over. Dresses can only be exchanged if there is an issue with them such as poor quality or wrong size/colour. Dresses from clearance can not be exchanged.
- Returns relating to damage will be free of charge.
- Returns relating to any other reasons - the customer will be responsible for a return fee.
- Customers must return the items back in its original packaging and labels.
- Only damaged items can either be exchanged or the customer will be offered store credit.
- Postage cost will not be store credited
Please return items back using a tracked and signed delivery, we will not be responsible for any item lost during transit. Lost items will result to no exchange or store credit.
Returned items must be unworn and kept in the original packaging, it must be returned back in the same conditions that the customer received it. The following will cause deductions to store credit or will result to no exchange.
- any stains (eg, make-up, tan etc)
- perfume or any odor
- any tears or rips caused by the customer